General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Principle needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Principle permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Principle legitimate interests
- Principle needs to comply with the law
- Our client has given us your personal information for the purpose of assisting them in their marketing, advertising and promotional activities, but generally around email marketing.
Personal Data Use
We may use your personal data for the following:
- To follow up on requests we have received directly from emails, references or phone enquiries.
- To assist us in providing our services to you.
- To send you marketing communications from time to time. This will only be if you have opted into our marketing service and you can opt out at anytime. Our marketing communications are to share information about current Principle work you may be interested in hearing about.
- To carry out contractual obligations relating to your project eg. invoicing for work completed.
- To carry out marketing activities for our clients. for which you would have given them authorisation to share your information with third party comaies like Principle companies who assist them in their marketing, advertising and promotional activities
Right to be deleted
You may withdraw your consent from our marketing communications at anytime. In our e-marketing correspondence there is always the opportunity to unsubscribe from our list. On receiving notification from you that you don’t want to receive our marketing communications you will be removed from our list in a safe and secure manner. You may continue to receive other communications from us regarding your work projects.
If you want to withdraw consent outside of our e-marketing you may ccotnact us where we will be able to update inaccurate information, delete you from our records or supply you with a copy of the data we hold about you.
Principle follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Principle uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies